Monday, August 28, 2006

Things I did this weekend:

I visited with an old pal and his family. I got to color Barbie's house.

I watched my wedding video. It looks like I had fun.

I watched "Save The Last Dance" with my wife. I also kept watching the end of "STLD" even when the Cubs/Cardinals game started. I'm pretty sure that has more to do with loving my wife than having a defeatist attitude about the Cubs.

I hung a clock in our bedroom. It's been waiting to be hung for a few months short of 2 years.

I went to the emergency room.

I laughed at Melanie Griffith. Not in a flattering way, either.

I forgot to cut my hair.

I contemplated how much I sometimes hate my life/myself. See previous post.

I contemplated making my life better.

Plus all of the other mundanities, etc. that keep us moving from one day to the next.

Bye-bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google